Friday 13 May 2011

School Stops Play

Sorry for the lack of posts recently but I have been doing revision most nights to prepare for my GCSE exams which start next week. Unfortunately this has also meant that I haven't been able to get out birding recently and as such my recent sightings consist of the regular Chiffchaff still singing on my way to school, several noisy broods of Starlings being fed under the roofs of houses on my street, 3 male Mallard sat on my roof a few days ago (not a common sight) and finally the regular female Sparrowhawk hunting over the garden most days. However today was my last full day at Hodgson so I think I will get a chance to do some birding this weekend before getting back into revision ready for my Biology exam on Thursday, so until then good birding and hopefully the weather will be better for you than it is here at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment