Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Rebuilding my Records

A slight glitch in my computer whilst saving my moth records database a few days ago resulted in it saving something else over the database instead meaning I lost all of my moth records and all my lists from the past 3 years. Luckily I send my monthly records off to Graham Jones at the Lancashire Moth Group each month so he was kindly able to send them me back and after lots of sorting through photos and other lists I have finally managed to complete it back to how it was previously. I have also managed to add species to my list including Gothic and Double Lobed a few nights ago, and have been catching several Large Yellow Underwings recently, one of the staple species at the moment.

No comments:

Post a comment