Friday 28 January 2011

New Camera on the Way

Checked out eBay last night to see how the prices were doing for some camera's and lenses I would like, and low and behold there was a Nikon D90; the camera I have really wanted for ages; with 10 minutes left and for a not too high price. So I now have a new camera on it's way which should arrive on Monday and will hopefully mean that my photography will improve.

Walking home from school today a small flock of Long Tailed Tits were present in the churchyard in Poulton, and I managed to pick out a single Goldcrest amongst them, a gorgeous bird even if it is Britain's smallest. Below are a couple of Long Tailed Tit photos from last year.
Tomorrow I have got a whole days birding planned around the Fylde to clean up on some remaining year ticks, and if all goes well I could get 25 year ticks which would be brilliant. However I will be happy if I can get 14. So beware that it could be a very long post tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment